Olive oil can be used in countless recipes, but it can also be applied in pastry making instead of butter. Try these soft chocolate brownies with extra virgin olive oil and see for yourself! Enjoyable and healthier too.
Preparation time: 15′
Baking time: 25΄ – 30′ at 160ο degrees
- At first, we use a Βain-Μarie to melt the couverture before we add the extra virgin olive oil.
- Then we put the eggs and sugar into the mixer and stir them well until they become white and properly fluffy.
- After that, we add the melted chocolate.
- The sifted flour is then added to the mixture gradually and stirred smoothly.
- When all the ingredients are completely combined, we pour the mixture into a form or pan of our choice, and bake it in a preheated oven at 160o C for 30 minutes.
- Keep at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- Don’t refrain from adding a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.
300 gr. couverture 50% -55% cocoa
160 gr. olive oil
200 gr. sugar
4 pcs. eggs
120 gr. flour
whipped cream or ice cream for serving